Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 Religionen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

21.12.2019 10:08
Im not keeping tab Antworten

This time of year I usually create a New Years wish list for Canadian soccer – what Id like to see happen within the game over the next twelve months. However, this year youll have to wait a little while longer. The Canadian Soccer Association is planning to unveil its brand new 2014-2018 strategic plan sometime in January 2014. If that document contains what Ive heard it contains, many of my wishes for Canadian soccer are about to become reality. Renewed investment in technical leadership? Check. Increased investment in coaching development? Check. National training curriculum? Check. Standards-based leagues across the country? Check. Alignment of governance structures? Check. Either I missed Christmas this year, or Santa has decided to pay Canadian soccer an early visit in 2014. Granted, a strategic plan is only a document; words on paper that need to be turned into action. But for the first time in its over one hundred year history, the CSA will have a simple and concise road map that will serve as its compass for the next five years. The process of formulating the strategic plan was a comprehensive one for the CSA. The strategic planning committee, chaired by Dr. Nick Bontis (Twitter: @NickBontis), went to unprecedented lengths to ensure that every angle was covered and that an exhaustive review of all stakeholders was achieved. Another CSA first, the methodology for developing the plan was entirely inclusive. Starting over 14 months ago, they met with John Herdman, coach of our Olympic bronze medal-winning womens team, Tony Fonseca, the national technical director, as well as with the technical directors of all of the provincial associations. They drew on best practices from soccer nations who share characteristics with Canada, as well as from other sports that are achieving success in Canada. They conducted numerous town hall interviews across the country with subject matter experts to ensure that the top strategic priorities were included in the plan. For the first time in CSA history, they also conducted a large-scale quantitative survey – offering the whole Canadian soccer community a chance to have their say on what was important to them. The survey drew an impressive 3000 respondents from coast to coast. The more information the committee gathered, the clearer the picture became. Certain priorities started percolating to the top of the list. Critically important issues like player development, coaching development and the performance of our national teams ranked highly amongst the technical priorities. Increased media coverage, increased corporate sponsorship and more high-quality international matches on domestic soil were some of the top organizational priorities. While increased communication and policy development and implementation were some of the top administrative priorities. The final document promises to be simple and concise – no more than 2,300 words in length - and will contain four strategic pillars: investment in technical leadership, improved national team performance, responsible growth of the game, and professional governance of our sport. Within these categories are 26 strategic elements in total. Some of these elements will be familiar to you: like the continued adoption of LTPD as a developmental framework. Meanwhile, others are truly groundbreaking. If successful, they could drastically alter our ability to improve the game across the country for years to come. Ill have more on this in the weeks ahead, as some of these unique strategic elements require deeper discussion. For now, I want to wish you all a Happy New Year – there are better times ahead for soccer in Canada in 2014! Philadelphia 76ers Gear . - Suspended Jacksonville Jaguars receiver Justin Blackmon has voluntarily checked into a treatment facility and seems to be doing well. Philadelphia 76ers Shirts . The international synchronized skating competition takes place from January 31 - February 1, 2014, and features 39 teams from 10 countries, in senior, junior, and novice. https://www.cheap76ers.com/196e-arnett-m...rsey-76ers.html. HABS HEADED TO CONFERENCE FINAL The Montreal Canadiens scored early in Game Seven, built a lead and protected it well on their way to a 3-1 series-clinching win over the Boston Bruins. While this game or series isnt necessarily a referendum on the value of fourth lines, the Canadiens certainly benefitted from production lower down their forward depth chart. Norvel Pelle Jersey . Neither made it that far in 2013. Not even close. Federer lost his second match at the All England Club. Nadal exited in the first round, a year after bowing out in the second. Matisse Thybulle Jersey . MacLean clocked 8:24.91 seconds, eclipsing the previous mark of 8:27.59 set by Brittany Reimer of Victoria at the 2005 FINA World Championships in Montreal. MacLean and Tabitha Baumann of Ottawa -- second in 8:32.37 -- both went under the qualifying standard to be nominated to the Commonwealth Games and Pan Pacific teams. BEREA, Ohio -- The Browns arent worried about Johnny Manziel running out of bounds off the field. Or floating on pool rafts. After a weekend of partying in Texas, where he was photographed floating on an inflatable swan while drinking champagne in a nightclub pool, Manziel was on the field Tuesday as the Browns opened a mandatory three-day minicamp. The team is not making their popular Heisman Trophy-winning rookie quarterback -- or starter Brian Hoyer -- available to the media this week. Manziel has left Cleveland each of the past three weekends, first taking a trip to Las Vegas, then to Los Angeles for a seminar with other rookies and then to his home state, where in addition to having some fun, he got drafted by the San Diego Padres and attended Game 2 of the NBA finals in San Antonio, sitting near Miamis bench while wearing a retro Cavaliers cap. Following practice, Browns first-year coach Mike Pettine said hes not worried about how his young QB spends his free time. "Im not concerned," Pettine said. "I would become concerned if it was something criminal and I would be concerned if it affected his job. Theres a lot of our guys, if when they leave here if they were followed around, youd get some very similar pictures. I dont know about an inflatable swan, but youd still get some pictures." Manziel has said he intends to keep living his life to the fullest, and Pettine doesnt feel the need to monitor the 21-year-olds every move. "The philosophy here is that were not going to micro-manage the guys," Pettine said. "I was involved in an event this weekend, and if there were some cameras at certain times it probably wouldnt have been the most flattering. It was a group of coaches out and we had a good time, but we were responsible. When it becomes irresponsible or it becomes part of breaking the law or its something we feel is a potential problem, well step in." Manziel is currently listed as Clevelands backup behind Hoyer. The two will compete during training camp next month, when each pass will be dissected. The dueling QBS are already under scrutiny. During Tuesdays workout, Manziel took snaps with Clevelands first-team offence as Hoyer continues to be limited as a precaution while recovering from off-season knee surgery. When he was on the field, Hoyer showed his ability to read the defence and release the ball more quickly than Manziel, who is still learning the nuances of offensive co-ordinator Kyle Shanahans system and adjusting to the speedier pro game.dddddddddddd Thats not to say Manziel didnt show progress. "Hes getting more comfortable in the huddle, calling the plays," Pettine said. "I think hes got a very nice touch with the deep ball. Weve added some of the zone-read stuff that Kyles run with RG3 in Washington and hes done a nice job handling that. He makes improvement every day." As for Manziels extra-curricular activities, his teammates seem to have his back. Safety Donte Whitner was asked if theres a need to tell Johnny Football to tone down his act. "Yeah, but I dont think hes out of hand with it," Whitner said. "If hes not out every weekend, hes just a young guy. So going to Vegas, I probably wouldve been there with Johnny too." Wide receiver Andrew Hawkins hasnt seen any reason to think Manziel isnt taking his job seriously. "I dont know what Johnny does on the weekends. But its none of my business," he said. "Hes out here working his butt off. Im not keeping tabs on where he goes Friday through Sunday. Johnny works hard, and thats all anybody cares about." Pettine understands theres a bright spotlight on Manziel, who seems to relish the hype. In being so public with his actions, Manziel could be placing himself in precarious situations, but Pettine is confident the former Texas A&M star can handle it. "I think its something hes used to," Pettine said. "I think that he understands that that (publicity) comes with the territory, but I also think hes a young man that he doesnt want his lifestyle or how he lives it to be affected by social media. That hes not going to (say) Hey, Im not leaving my house. "I dont think he wants to be that way and it just goes back to were not going to micromanage him until we feel that it is an issue, and if its not affecting him on the field, then I dont think that its anything we need to address at this point." NOTES: Pro Bowl WR Josh Gordon continues to practice as the team awaits word on a possible league suspension. ... LT Joe Thomas was full-go after being limited in recent OTAs. ... Pettine confirmed rookie LG Joel Bitonio injured his ankle but said he is expected to be ready for training camp. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz