Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 Kontakte
ylq Offline

10.01.2020 07:13
Life is colorful Antworten

Life is colorful, but life cannot be exciting every day. The days are mostly ordinary and bland, just like I was sitting at the table in loneliness at the moment, a little bored. A few pages of the book were left on the desk Parliament Cigarettes, and a cup of tea was lost. The mood is like a glass of water with a little coolness. In a loss of thought, I thought of Zhang Ailing's words: "Life is a gorgeous cheongsam, which is full of lice." But not, the short life is really a gorgeous coat, those fine days are attached, always Crawling and biting in lonely time, although there is no pain in the skin Cigarettes For Sale, it makes people feel itchy. Life is more linked by these bland days. Because they are bland and trivial, we often ignore their existence. It's like leaves falling in the autumn. In the sorrow of the ground, we can't recognize them. In the end, they merge into the soil of time. "Falling red is not ruthless. It turns into spring mud and protects flowers." Pieces of similar leaves, overlapping by years, or abridged, make life seem so short, but time is stretched by these days. We cannot ignore these ordinary and simple leaves. It is with their clustering that we have the vitality and beauty of the tree of life. These dull days resemble a small bird that only flew across the vast sky, leaving no trace of them in the sky. These seemingly non-existent days, let us forget the past, like time, will eventually erase our tracks. But who can cover the years as the goalkeeper, you can shout firmly and proudly: I have been! Recalling the familiar quote from Ostrovsky: "The most precious thing in a person is life, and life is only once for everyone. Therefore, one's life should be spent like this: when he remembers the past "Don't regret it because you spent so much time, and don't be ashamed for being indifferent Wholesale Cigarettes..." This famous saying resounded through the sky decades ago, inspiring hundreds of millions of young people to work tirelessly to pursue a beautiful ideal. Compared with Zhang Ailing's sentence, although the rhetoric is gorgeous, there is no feeling of sadness and decadence, and a positive outlook on life is like a shining sun. Life is like a long storytelling, and days are the passages inside. Write the days into wonderful paragraphs, then there will be the ups and downs of life, and even anger. The dull days are like small, slender grass leaves, although they are low, but they are one year old and one year old, and they show all seasons of Vientiane. Even if life sighs like a dream, those days that seem to be non-existent do pass through our dreams, but what it has taken away is no longer known and we don't need to care. It is important that we wake up from our dreams and continue on the road without stopping for years. Out of my mind, I filled the cold tea with hot water, and the mouth of the cup began to linger again. Take a sip, and you can taste some flavor in this ordinary tea.
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

NewportCigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz