Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Religionen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

30.10.2019 02:07
getting easier, Antworten

Norman, OK (SportsNetwork.com) - Oklahoma freshman Samaje Perine broke the week-old FBS single-game rushing record to lead the No. 23 Sooners in a 44-7 rout of Kansas on Saturday. Perine rushed for 427 yards, surpassing the record set last week by Wisconsin junior Melvin Gordon, whose 408 yards against Nebraska in just three quarters broke LaDainian Tomlinsons 15-year-old FBS mark. It took Perine a little longer, but not much. He set the new mark on his last run, a 42-yarder 2 1/2 minutes into the fourth quarter after shaking off a few would-be tacklers near the line. Just sensational, said Oklahoma coach Bob Stoops. The guy is just so exceptional in everything he does. Stoops said he considered taking Perine out of the game before he set the record. It just got to that point where we were thinking about resting him and then someone said he only needs 38 more yards, Stoops said. Thats too close not to do it and there is still way too much time left in the game. The game was played in the rain after a 90-minute delay because of lightning and most of Perines big runs came with little contact. He carried the ball 34 times and scored five touchdowns on rushes of 66, 49, 34, 33 and 27 yards. Perine gave much of the credit to the offensive line, which opened holes and sealed corners for him all game. Im not really feeling special in any type of way, he said. I just look at it as doing what I have to do under certain conditions to just help my team win. Perine gained 222 of his yards in the first half on just 18 carries. Cody Thomas, starting for the second straight game in place of injured quarterback Trevor Knight, completed just three of his 13 passes for 39 yards but didnt need to do much for the Sooners (8-3, 5-3 Big 12). Safety Cassius Sendish scored on a 63-yard fumble return for the Jayhawks (3-8, 1-7), who have lost 26 consecutive Big 12 road games. Michael Cummings passed for 84 yards and was just 8-of-22 with an interception. Perine broke the Big 12 rushing record of 378 yards set by Iowa States Troy Davis vs. Missouri on Sept. 28, 1996. He broke Greg Pruitts Oklahoma record of 294 yards against Kansas State on Oct. 23, 1971. He now has 1,428 rushing yards this season. Adrian Petersons single-season Sooners record is 1,925 set in 2004. After the lightning delay, Perine flashed around the left side of the line and went untouched on a 49-yard run just 3 1/2 minutes into the game for his first touchdown. They obviously had a good game plan, said Kansas interim coach Clint Bowen. Their offensive line played very physically, came off the ball hard and got movement on us. He is a tough guy to bring down. Michael Hunnicutts 39-yard field goal pushed the Sooners lead to 10-0 later in the first quarter and Perine blew past two tacklers near the line on a 33- yard run that made it 17-0 with 6:05 remaining in the first half. Perine was untouched again on a 34-yard run on Oklahomas next possession, going over 200 yards for the half and giving the Sooners a 24-point lead. He raced 66 yards down the left side of the field to make it 31-0 just 1:04 into the second half. Keith Fords fumble was picked up by Sendish and returned 63 yards for Kansas only points just 22 seconds later. After Hunnicutt kicked a 37-yard field goal for Oklahoma, Perine scored for a fifth time on a 27-yard run with 6:04 remaining in the third quarter to give the Sooners a 41-7 lead. Hunnicutt added a 36-yard field goal with eight minutes remaining. Game Notes Tomlinson gained 406 yards for TCU against UTEP on Nov. 20, 1999 ... The Sooners are 10-0 vs. Kansas under Stoops and 72-27-6 in the all-time series. They are on a bye next week and will end the regular season against Oklahoma State on Dec. 6 ... Kansas ends the regular season at Kansas State next Saturday. Tony Conigliaro Red Sox Jersey .com) - John Wall supplied 24 points and 11 assists in leading the Washington Wizards to a 102-91 win over the New York Knicks on Christmas Day. Josh A. Smith Red Sox Jersey .J. Ellis have avoided arbitration, agreeing to a one-year contract. https://www.cheapredsox.com/481z-mookie-...ey-red-sox.html. -- On any given day here at his companys Silicon Valley headquarters, Vivek Ranadive is ready to compete against any employee who wants to challenge him to any contest. Bobby Doerr Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. Tzu-Wei Lin Red Sox Jersey . Listen to the Rangers vs. Kings live on TSN Radio starting at 7pm et/4pm pt. You can also stream the post-game press conferences live on TSN.FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. -- Tony Gonzalez is having a harder time saying goodbye to the NFL than he imagined. As he prepares to host 40 family members and friends in Atlantas season finale, Gonzalez sounds as if he isnt entirely ready to walk away. When the Falcons announced in March that he would return this year, the 13-time Pro Bowl tight end was "100 per cent certain" he would retire after the season. Now Gonzalez wonders if he could change his mind again if Atlanta returns to playoff contention next fall and general manager Thomas Dimitroff gives him a call. "Id have to cross that bridge when I get to it, but right now I dont have any plans," he said. "I know for sure I wont be on an opening day for roster anybody. Im going to-- this is it. This is it." Meeting with reporters Friday, Gonzalez focused most of his answers on the end of his career. The 37-year-old insisted that hes pleased to "go out on his own terms" and added that hes "thankful for the opportunity" to have stayed healthy and productive for 17 seasons. Gonzalez ranks second in career catches, fifth in yards receiving and sixth in touchdown catches. No NFL tight end ever put up such numbers, but Gonzalez hardly returned this year to pad his stats. He craved playing in his first Super Bowl, winning a championship and making a legendary exit. The Falcons, though, never had a chance. Julio Jones, Sam Baker and Kroy Biermann suffered season-ending injuries. Sean Weatherspoon played in only seven games. Roddy White made 12 starts and Steven Jackson made 11, but both players were hurt most of the year. Quarterback Matt Ryan was harassed all season behind a weak offensive, and Atlantas defence was gouged repeatedly for big plays. Not surprisingly, Gonzalezs production dropped off as opponents double-teamed his routes. In October and early November, Gonzalez openly discussed his frustration and held out hope that the Falcons could still turn the season around. By the first of December, though, Gonzalez took a different approach with reporters, reminiscing about his early morning drives from hectic Buckhhead to the picturesque mountain view at team headquarters.dddddddddddd He talked about missing quality time with his kids but also feeling grateful to former teammates and coaches in Kansas City and those hes worked with in Atlanta the last five years. "I know I could come back and play a couple of more years if I wanted to, but its time for me to go," Gonzalez said. "Its time for me to get back to my family, get back to California, where Im from and explore that next chapter of my life. Im going to have fun with it." Television work is a possibility for Gonzalez, but playing football might not be out of the question. The Falcons, after all, signed him to a two-year, $14 million contract last March, and if they get off to a strong start next season, Gonzalez might reconsider, but he stopped short of saying that he plans to file retirement papers with the NFL. Then again, the aches and pains of a 16-game season arent getting easier, this despite the Falcons allowing him to miss over three weeks of training camp and preseason games last summer. "Like I said, dont anybody ever feel bad for me," Gonzalez said, smiling. "The things Ive accomplished in my career are more than anybody ever deserves." With one full day remaining before Atlanta (4-11) hosts the playoff-bound Carolina Panthers (11-4), Gonzalez is eager to go out with a victory. He had a good ride with the Falcons in his first four years, helping the team go 45-19 and win his first playoff game last January. But after narrowly beating Seattle in the divisional round, Atlanta fell 10 yards short against San Francisco in the NFC title game. "You never know when it can come to an end, and thats always been my approach," Gonzalez said. "Ive never said that Ive arrived with my accomplishments. Ive never, ever said that thats good enough for me or Ive caught enough balls to last a lifetime. I always wanted to keep working and keep working in case this is it, and now that Im coming into my last one, Im glad Ive done it that way. "It worked out, and hopefully Ill carry those habits into my next career, whatever that is." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz