Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 Kriegerische Auseinandersetzung zw. der Hisb Allah u. Israel
Cl11234566 Offline

11.11.2019 07:36
Press the box office button on your remote, Antworten

Jamie Carragher believes John Terry deserved a better send off from Chelsea, should the captain not return next season. Terry was suspended for Chelseas 1-1 draw with Leicester on Sunday, but took to the pitch after the game at Stamford Bridge to speak to the home fans and reiterate his desire to stay.Terry is out of contract in the summer and although the club have offered him a one-year deal, he is yet to sign, saying on Friday that he is mulling over the decision. And Carragher, speaking on Sky Sports 1 HD, claimed a man of the Chelsea captains stature at the club deserved more. Terry applauds the fans at Stamford Bridge Hes been an integral part of what Chelsea have done over the last 10 years or so, the success theyve had and the trophies theyve won, he said.The one criticism youd have of the club at times, plenty of times, is theyve lacked a little bit of class in different situations.To have a figure like [Terry] and the way its been played out over the last few months, with arguably Chelseas greatest ever player, to be left hanging there like that. It doesnt seem like a send off to me the way it should have been done and the way it should have been handled by the club.To come out with a statement three or four days ago that theyd offered him a contract, it felt to me that they were backing him into a corner when it should be something they do together, whatever that may be. Cesc Fabregas opened the scoring for Chelsea from the penalty spot However, Thierry Henry believes Terrys emotional address to the fans suggested that the captain wont be returning to Stamford Bridge next season.He said: It was a bit weird for me, because I thought it was just like an end-of-season captain talk, and then when he started to be emotional and cry, why would you do that if youre sure of coming back?So if youre not coming back, is that a proper signing off for the man? I dont think it is. I said so many times I think he should stay. Whether he is going to start or not is up to the next manager, but I think he should be back. Because of his tears it looked like hes not coming back, and I think it will be a mistake if he doesnt. Danny Drinkwater (centre) then equalised for Leicester While Graeme Souness believes the lack of respect shown to Terry may lead Chelsea down a dangerous path.I think Chelsea have to be careful, said Souness. Terry will be highly regarded in that dressing room, and there will be players in there thinking: when its my time they might deal with me in the exact same way. What loyalty should I show to this football club if they are going to keep me dangling and not show any great respect?If you cant show respect and dignity to someone [like Terry], arguably the best player Chelsea have ever had, if you cant do the right thing thing by someone of that status, I think its a dangerous road youre going down. Also See: Terry reiterates desire to stay Chelsea season review Foxes finish with Chelsea draw As it happened Nike NBA Jerseys China . -- The Minnesota Vikings released reserve cornerback A. Cheap NBA Jerseys . "Im not doing enough to help them," Durant told The Oklahoman on Monday of his 28-9 team. "Im shooting too much. Im shooting too many threes. Im not helping them out at all. https://www.nbachinajerseys.us/.com) - The Calgary Flames are spoilers once again. Clearance NBA Jerseys .com) - The 12th-ranked Ohio State Buckeyes continue a four-game homestand at Value City Arena on Wednesday night when they face off against the High Point Panthers in a non-conference matchup. NBA Jerseys Store . His actions are much louder on the Fenway Park mound. De La Rosa had another strong home start, going seven solid innings to lift the Boston Red Sox to a 2-1 victory over the Kansas City Royals on Saturday night.Roman Reigns will defend the United States Championship against Rusev inside Hell in a Cell at Octobers Raw pay-per-view. The Big Dog won the title from Rusev at Clash of Champions in September but their rematch the following night on Raw ended in a double count-out. Reigns beat Rusev at WWE Clash of Champions in September Rusevs wife and valet, Lana, petitioned for her husband to receive another championship opportunity on Mondays episode of Raw, with Reigns initially laughing off the proposition. The former Shield man was then attacked by the Bulgarian Brute, though, and subsequently agreed to put his title on the line on October 30 inside WWEs most demonic structure. WWE HELL IN A CELL Live on Sky Sports Box Office1am, Sunday, October 30 (Monday) Reigns - who is currently in his first reign as United States Champion - competed in his maiden Hell in a Cell bout at last years event, defeating Bray Wyatt with a Spear.Rusev, however, is yet to compete in the Cell, with the nearest he has come a series of steel cage matches against John Cena at house shows in May 2015. Rusev has never competed inside Hell in a Cell Watch WWE Hell in a Cell, live on Sky Sports Box Office at 1am on Sunday, October 30 (Monday morning) - you can also follow the pay-per-view on skysports.dddddddddddd.com and Sky Sports mobile and iPad apps with our live blog.WWE Hell in a Cell booking detailsONLINE (from Tuesday, October 18): Visit this link: https://my.sky.com/orderboxoffice/PHONE (from Tuesday, October 18): UK viewers can call 03442 410 888 to book WWE Hell in a Cell, while customers in the Republic of Ireland should call 0818 220 225. (There may be an additional charge for telephone bookings). WWE No Mercy is live at 1am on Sunday, October 30 REMOTESky+: Press the box office button on your remote, then click the sports tab followed by WWE Hell in a Cell.Sky Q: Press Home on your Sky Q remote, select TV guide, then Box Office and the WWE Hell in a Cell. Enter your TV Pin if prompted. (Only bookings via Sky TV remote are recordable using Sky Plus).Sky TV residential customers only. Commercial customers contact Sky for price and to order. Sky Box Office terms apply. Cable customers should contact their local cable operator. Also See: WWE calendar Follow @SkySportsWWE WWE on Sky Sports WWE Clash: Winners and losers ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz