Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 Religionen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

20.11.2019 02:10
said Federer should be comforted Antworten

Sky Sports presenter Alex Hammond previews Future Champions Day at Newmarket and reflects on the Arc at Chantilly. What did you make of the performance of Found in the Qatar Prix de lArc de Triomphe giving that a number of the leading market fancies failed to run their races at Chantilly?You dont get poor winners of a race like the Arc - I was impressed on the day and on reflection I havent changed that viewpoint. Its not so much that this was a vintage Arc or otherwise, but she is remarkably tough and consistent and an admirable racehorse. She really wanted to win, you could see that by the way she stuck her neck out all the way to the line and the time was a fast one. Its obviously hard to compare it to other Arcs with it being run away from its usual home at Longchamp, but as I said, Group One races like this dont come easy and the win takes her prize money to more than £4.5m. It looks like she could head to Ascot for Champions Day before another tilt at the Breeders Cup. Its brilliant for racing to see connections arent wrapping her in cotton wool and packing her off to the paddocks and we should get at least one more opportunity to see her in action. Do you think that either of the juvenile winners, or anything that finished behind, will be able to make an impression in next seasons Classics?Funnily enough I was chatting to Jason Weaver in the Sky Sports studios about the two juvenile races before we went on air and we both agreed that the Jean-Luc Lagardere (Grand Criterium) may not have been the strongest of renewals. However, I was very impressed with the fillies race, the Prix Marcel Boussac. Whilst Wuheida improved from her maiden win to take it in style, my eye was drawn to the staying-on runner-up Promise To Be True. Aidan OBrien holds this daughter of the mighty Galileo in the highest regard and this was a much improved effort after her flop in the Moyglare Stud Stakes on her previous start. She very much looks the type to improve for a winter on her back and I have just availed myself of the 16/1 available with Sky Bet for both for the 1000 Guineas and the Oaks. She has been described as a big baby by OBrien, making her achievements all the more impressive, and I expect big things next season.Should we back Wuheida before Spatial boosts her form in the Dubai Fillies Mile or do you have your eye on another runner in Fridays Group One?That could well happen, but as Ive said Im keeping faith that OBrien will have Promise To Be True on top form for next years Classics. As for the Fillies Mile, this race has churned out numerous Future Champions and whoever wins will go into winter quarters with plenty of expectation ahead of next season. I do like the look of Spatial who runs for Sir Michael Stoute and Andrea Atzeni. She was close behind Wuheida on debut and that form having been franked, shes undoubtedly going to be a popular choice here. Charlie Applebys Sobetsu was behind Spatial on her own debut, but improved to run away with her maiden next time. Both are considered but Im inclined to go with Ryan Moores ride, Rhododendron, in an open race. She should appreciate stepping up to a mile for the first time after decent efforts over seven furlongs. The Moyglare that she ran in last time out didnt quite go to plan for OBrien, but as with most Ballydoyle-trained horses she can get back on track here and at around the 100/30 mark looks a fair price to do so. Im inclined to go with Ryan Moores ride, Rhododendron, in an open race. She should appreciate stepping up to a mile for the first time after decent efforts over seven furlongs. She can get back on track here. Alex on Rhododendron Youve been banging Churchills drum for a while now Alex and were guessing thats not going to change. Can anything get close to him in the Dubai Dewhurst Stakes?You are right! I backed the 2000 Guineas favourite for Saturdays race at 9/4 back in August but I wouldnt be rushing to get stuck into him at the sort of price hell be sent off on Saturday. He faces his toughest task to date and will have to bring his A-game to Newmarket to land the odds. That said, after OBriens historic 1-2-3 in the Arc on Sunday he seems to be in invincible form and I expect this son of the imperious Galileo to win. Of his six rivals, I have liked what Ive seen so far of Andrew Baldings colt, South Seas. He brings an unbeaten record into the race and won the Solario last time out. My one reservation is the likely fast ground as all his form is on soft, which he is bred to appreciate, so that would be a major worry. Im not sure about Blue Point stepping up to seven furlongs. Appleby said he would be aimed at the Commonwealth Cup next season, so Im surprised to see him here after being beaten in the Middle Park last month, a race in which he held every chance but failed to reel in the winner. Rivet is another I like and trainer William Haggas will be hoping to see improvement since his win in the Champagne Stakes at Doncaster at the Leger meeting. Unlike Blue Point, this trip looks right for him as weve seen and he could chase home Churchill. Sky Racing Tickets Fast, secure racing tickets: Exclusive racing offers near you An easy question to finish with - name the winner of the Betfred Cesarewitch?Hang on, let me just consult my crystal ball! One thing I did predict was that St Michel would make the final line-up and after a tense few days for his supporters, the ante-post favourite gets a run. He needed a handful of horses to come out and Sir Mark Prescotts charge squeaks in at 33 in this 34-runner field. St Michel does have a horrible draw in stall 32 though and I wont be backing him to win from his wide berth. David Pipes Starchitect is another who has not been done many favours by a wide draw, but if it can be overcome hed look to have a solid chance. It looks like they have been protecting his handicap rating as he hasnt run since May and he goes well fresh. Its interesting to see Pipes other runner, Ennistown, has Moore booked, and Pipe must be ruing his luck with these two in 26 and 29, because otherwise they hold solid prospects. Indeed, I cant get away from the chance of Starchitect who looks frighteningly well handicapped off a mark of just 89 and he gets the vote at the prices from stall 26. Hes highly-rated over hurdles and may just get away with the draw given how much he could have in hand. At a bigger price The Cashel Man could be worth backing each way at 16/1. He was second in the Cesarewitch Trial over this course and distance in first-time blinkers and remains on a mark of 89. He has a decent draw and David Simcock has booked William Buick to ride from stall eight. If the blinkers are effective a second time he could improve further and take a hand in the finish but its Starchitect for me. Also See: Live results service Full racecards Get Sky Sports £10 completely free bet! Thurman Munson Yankees Jersey .com) - Avery Bradley scored 21 points and the Boston Celtics beat the Brooklyn Nets, 89-81. Mike Tauchman Yankees Jersey . Blown save in the ninth inning? No problem. https://www.cheapyankees.com/3491g-micke...ey-yankees.html. - Aaron Rodgers makes tough throws that can leave fans of the Green Bay Packers speechless. Didi Gregorius Jersey . Hoffman, the former star closer, will evaluate and help co-ordinate all pitchers at Double-A, Triple-A and the big league team. Byrnes says Hoffman "will be a key part of finishing the development of our younger pitchers. Giancarlo Stanton Yankees Jersey .Cowboys owner Jerry Jones seems to be leaning the fiscally responsible way.Let me put it like this: Its going to be a challenge, Jones said of re-signing both of Dallas biggest potential free agents.LONDON -- Roger Federer could play for another four years and add to his tally of 17 Grand Slam titles, according to former No. 1 Pete Sampras. Speaking ahead of an exhibition match against Andre Agassi in London on March 3, Sampras said on a conference call Wednesday that he is impressed by Federers longevity. "Im amazed that he is up for more tennis," Sampras said. "He has done everything in the game and he could walk away tomorrow feeling great about it. But he still wants to travel and compete and Im in awe of it. He is a true lover of the sport." Following a disappointing 2013 season marred by back problems, Federer started this year on a high. Now working with new coach Stefan Edberg, he reached the final of his first tournament, at Brisbane, and then made the semifinals of the Australian Open for the 11th consecutive year. His run at Melbourne included wins over 2008 finalist Jo-Wilfried Tsonga and Wimbledon champion Andy Murray. Sampras, who retired after winning his 14th Grand Slam title at the 2002 U.ddddddddddddS. Open, said Federer should be comforted by a streak that finally ended with a defeat to Rafael Nadal. "I thought his level was quite good," Sampras said. "When youre playing against Rafa and if youre not quite on your game then it can seem like youre struggling. Rafa is a rock. But I do see Roger building from that, I think hes going to do well this year." Asked if Federer could win another Grand Slam title, Sampras said the Swiss "can do it" if he plays his best tennis. "Thats why hes playing, I dont think hes playing for anything else but to win some more majors," said Sampras, adding that Federers best chance would be on his favourite grass surface, at Wimbledon. Sampras was 31 when he decided to hang up his racket for good, while the 32-year-old Federer has hinted he could keep playing until the Rio Olympics in 2016. "As long as Roger is enjoying it and hes healthy, I can see him playing for another two, three, four more years," Sampras said. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz