Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Religionen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

20.11.2019 02:10
and no interceptions. Antworten

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- Nyjer Morgan used his speed to get two key infield hits early in the game. His rare long ball provided an important late run. Morgan and Michael Bourn both drove in two runs, Josh Tomlin won his second straight start and the Cleveland Indians beat the Tampa Bay Rays 6-5 on Sunday. "He always plays with energy," Indians manager Terry Francona said about Morgan. "We were looking for a way to get him in there today and Im glad we did." Morgan had an RBI infield single that rolled to a stop near the line between home and third before Bourn hit a two-run double as the Indians took a 3-1 lead in the second. Morgan also hit his first major league homer since July 30, 2012, an eighth-inning solo shot that made it 6-2. "I had to get something out of the infield today," a smiling Morgan said. Tomlin (2-0), who pitched just once in the big leagues last season after right elbow surgery in 2012, allowed two runs and six hits over six innings in his second outing this year. "The guys made the plays in the outfield and the infield, and thats the reason I won a game," Tomlin said. Cleveland took two of three in the series after entering with a seven-game road skid. "This is a tough place to play," Francona said. "Finding a way to beat them here is great. Ive sat in this chair too many times and been miserable." Matt Joyce homered and had two RBIs for the Rays, who went 1-5 on their homestand. Chris Archer (2-2) gave up four runs and eight hits in five-plus innings. "I think very simply put, were not playing the calibre of baseball right now that is a winning calibre of baseball," Rays third baseman Evan Longoria said. A three-run eighth pulled the Rays to 6-5. Ben Zobrist scored the first run in the inning when reliever Marc Rzepczynski made an errant throw to second on what could have been an inning-ending double play. Cody Allen allowed Wil Myers RBI single and hit Desmond Jennings with a pitch to load the bases. Yunel Escobar hit a sacrifice fly. "I had plenty of time. ... I rushed it," Rzepczynski said. "When I get those, I get super excited. Throw better sinkers to second than I do home sometimes." Bryan Shaw pitched a perfect ninth in place of demoted closer John Axford for his second save. Yan Gomes hit a leadoff homer that chased Archer during a two-run sixth that gave Cleveland a 5-2 advantage. Morgan reached on a bunt single off Brad Boxberger when a call was overturned on replay. Morgan advanced on a balk and wild pitch, then scored the innings second run on Mike Aviles sacrifice fly. Joyce hit a first-inning solo homer off Tomlin. Joyce, who is 6 for 12 with two homers against the right-hander, had an RBI single in the fourth. Cleveland threatened in the first but Michael Brantley was thrown out trying to score on Carlos Santanas two-out double. Santana went 2 for 3 with two walks and increased his batting average 12 points to .148. Brantley extended his hitting streak to 11 games with a third-inning single. NOTES: Francona tweaked his rotation for a three-game series at Toronto. RHP Danny Salazar (1-3) had his start pushed back to Thursday from Tuesday so that RHP Justin Masterson (2-1) and RHP Corey Kluber (3-3) can pitch Tuesday and Wednesday on normal rest. ... Tampa Bay RHP Jeremy Hellickson (arthroscopic right elbow surgery) hopes to resume throwing curveballs during bullpen sessions in a week. ... Indians 1B Nick Swisher was given the option by Francona to have a day off and took it. ... Rays LHP Cesar Ramos (1-1) and Mariners RHP Felix Hernandez (3-1) are Monday nights scheduled starters in Seattle. ... With the Rays road trip theme being "Woodstock," manager Joe Maddon looked the part from the 1969 concert, wearing a long-hair wig, sun glasses and tie-dye shirt. Fernando Romero Twins Jersey . The Tournament of Champions, which starts Friday, is his first event since a freak accident in Shanghai two months ago. Snedeker was on a Segway scooter during a corporate outing at Sheshan International when he took a tumble and injured his left knee. Michael Pineda Twins Jersey .com) - The Atlanta Hawks have stepped up to every challenge during their 14-game winning streak and will face another daunting task Friday with Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook and the Oklahoma City Thunder in town. https://www.cheaptwins.com/662t-ryan-lam...rsey-twins.html. With Van Osch out with a flu bug that has been rampaging through the tournament, Knezevic stepped in to lead B.C. (4-3) to a pair of victories on Tuesday before 1,131 at the Maurice Richard Arena. Marwin Gonzalez Jersey . In the days leading up to the draft, TSN.ca and TSN Radio basketball analyst Duane Watson looks at some of the names that will be headlining the event. Watch the 2014 NBA Draft on TSN, Thursday at 7pm et/4pm pt. Torii Hunter Twins Jersey . "All he says is, its crazy," DeMar DeRozan told reporters following Torontos win over the Pistons Wednesday. The Raptors longest-serving members, Johnson and DeRozan have had two coaches and 56 different teammates in five seasons with the club, all without appearing in a single playoff game. Suspended former Seattle cornerback Brandon Browner said on Friday that he has agreed to a contract with the New England Patriots, giving the AFC East champions another potent defender in pass coverage. A day after representatives for Darrelle Revis confirmed that the three-time All Pro would be joining the Patriots, Browner said on Twitter: "I am proud to announce that I am a New England Patriot." The team has not confirmed either deal, but Browners was reportedly worth $17 million over three years. "I am honoured that the Patriots are making me part of their legendary organization," Browner wrote. "I intend to diligently work with the same passion and dedication that I have displayed since coming into the NFL to uphold the great traditions and qualities that are embodied by the Patriots." After winning the AFC East for the fifth consecutive year, the Patriots lost the AFC championship game in Denver 26-16 as Peyton Manning threw for 400 yards, two touchdowns and no interceptions. This week, No. 1 cornerback Aqib Talib agreed to a reported six-year, $57 million free agent contract with the Denver Broncoos.dddddddddddd Another Patriots defensive back, Alfonzo Dennard, is serving a 60-day jail term in Lincoln, Neb., for a 2012 assault on a police officer. He is expected to be out in time for training camp. Revis, one of the top players on the free agent market, reportedly agreed to a one-year, $12 million deal Thursday. Browner, who was suspended four games in 2012 for violating the NFLs policy on performance-enhancing drugs, was suspended in December for again violating the leagues substance abuse policy. He will miss the first four games of the 2014 regular season, but he will be allowed to attend training camp and play in exhibition games. The 29-year-old Browner had 19 tackles and one interception before he was injured in Week 10 last season. He missed the Super Bowl, which the Seahawks won 43-8 over the Broncos. "I would be remiss if I didnt thank the Seattle Seahawks for giving a CFL player the once in-a-lifetime opportunity to return to the NFL, making a young boys dream come true," he wrote on Twitter. "I say thank you for everything you have done for myself and my family. I am a truly blessed person." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz