Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 Religionen
Cl11234566 Offline

23.11.2019 01:39
Kottaras had the other Antworten

MILAN, Italy -- Indonesian entrepreneur Erick Thohir and two associates signed a deal to take over a majority stake of 18-time Italian champion Inter Milan on Tuesday, becoming the second foreign owners in Serie A. The takeover reportedly cost 350 million euros ($475 million). Thohir, and fellow Indonesians Rosan Roeslani and Handy Soetedjo agreed to buy a 70 per cent stake, Inter said on its website. The first Serie A club to cede majority ownership to foreigners was Roma, which was taken over by a group of Boston executives in 2011. The 43-year-old Thohir is part owner of the Philadelphia 76ers and D.C. United. He is chairman of the Mahaka Group, which has business interests in media and entertainment. "Today is a truly special day in my life," Thohir said. "I am honoured that Mr. Moratti has entrusted me with the responsibility to lead Inter into the next chapter, and I am excited to have him continue in the future as my partner. The job done by the Moratti family, from Angelos great Inter to Massimos treble record, has made Inter one of the most respected clubs in the world." Thohir has also served as vice-president of the Indonesian Olympic Committee and as Indonesias chief of mission for the 2012 London Olympics. "I am an entrepreneur but first of all I am a supporter and a sports lover," Thohir said. "I cannot wait to put our passion and international experience at the service of this fantastic club and its supporters." It remains unclear if the 68-year-old Moratti, who has owned the club since 1995, will remain president. "That I dont know," Moratti said outside the office of his family oil company, Saras. "Every president leaves his mark," Moratti added. "The important thing is that hes always respectful of the rest of the world, beyond his own job, and I think these people also have that in mind. ... Theyre people that really mean well and are good character-wise, too." Inter and city rival AC Milan have each won 18 Serie A titles, second on the all-time list behind Juventus record 29. Inter has also won three European Cups. Moratti took over the club after his father Angelo was owner during the teams early glory years in the 1960s, when Inter won the European Cup twice. After some difficult years under the younger Moratti, Inter returned to the top after the 2006 match-fixing scandal and won five consecutive Serie A titles from 2006-2010. In 2010, Inter also won the Champions League and the Italian Cup for an unprecedented treble in Italy, with Jose Mourinho as manager. However, Inter struggled again in the past two seasons -- finishing sixth in 2012 and ninth last season with the same number of losses (16) as wins. Inter is coming off its first loss of this season, a 3-0 defeat to first-place Roma, which left the team in fourth place under first-year manager Walter Mazzarri. The Nerazzurri visit Torino on Sunday. Yeezy Sale . While Minnesota takes aim at its eighth win of November, the Canadiens will try to post just their third victory in nine games this month. Nike Shoes Sale https://www.wholesaleshoesforcheap.com/u...our-shoes-sale/. -- Kole Calhoun homered and drove in three runs, Albert Pujols also went deep and the Los Angeles Angels beat the Chicago White Sox 8-4 Friday night. Air Jordan Sale .com) - A chant of Zeke reverberated around AT&T Stadium before Ezekiel Elliott powered into the end zone for his fourth and final touchdown. NMD Sale . A top pitching prospect, one who the ball club is pinning some of its future hopes, takes the spot of a veteran who once was viewed as a future ace but who, to this point, hasnt realized his potential and may never. ARLINGTON, Texas -- Maybe theres a little Lonnie Baseball to go with Johnny Football in Cleveland. Lonnie Chisenhall left quite an impression in Johnny Manziels home state. Chisenhall had nine RBIs and three home runs in a five-hit game, Michael Brantley scored five times and the Cleveland Indians beat the Texas Rangers 17-7 Monday night. "I know a day like today is kind of a once-in-a-lifetime thing," said Chisenhall, who raised his batting average to .385 but needs more plate appearances to quality for the league lead. "Im enjoying it as much as I can. I dont know the history of it, whos done it in the past." The history is pretty exclusive. Major League Baseball said it was the first time a player went 5 for 5 with three homers and nine RBIs, since the RBI became a statistic in 1920. He also is only the fourth big leaguer to have at least five hits, nine RBIs and three homers in a game -- first since Bostons Fred Lynn in 1975, according to STATS. "He just wasnt missing," Rangers manager Ron Washington said, who team is winless in the past seven series at home. "Breaking balls, fastballs, it didnt matter." The only other nine-RBI game in Cleveland history was by Chris James in a 20-6 victory over Oakland on May 4, 1991. Chisenhall, who had the second multihomer game of his career, finished 10 for 17 with four homers and 13 RBIs in a trip to Texas that ended with Clevelands first road winning streak of the season. Before his third homer, Chisenhall and Jason Kipnis danced in the dugout together during a brief break after home plate umpire Jim Wolf was knocked out of the game when he was hit in the mask by a foul ball. Maybe they knew what was coming. "As hard as it is to beat those dance moves, his swing was prettier," Kipnis said. "Hes attacking the ball right now, and hes swinging at the right pitches and hes learning about himself as a hitter. Right now, hes in one of those zones when he attacks and hes just not missing." The Indians won three straight in the four-game set after coming to the Lone Star State with the worst road record in the majors. Theyre headed to Kansas City to continue the first of three 10-game trips this season. Cleveland hit five homers, won for the ninth time in 10 games and pulled within two games of Detroit just three weeks after trailing by 10 1/2.ddddddddddddChisenhall had two-run homers in the second and fourth innings before hitting a three-run shot down the right field line in the eighth to give the Indians a 17-6 lead. It was his second homer off Texas reliever Scott Baker, who was trying to give the Rangers a long outing but allowed 11 hits and nine runs in five innings. "I mean, hes fouled off about four pitches were out of the strike zone and then just gets something that he can handle," Cleveland manager Terry Francona said. "He feels good about himself. Again, Im stating the obvious." Chisenhall had the first three-homer game for the Indians since Sept. 17, 2010, by Shin-Soo Choo, who now plays for the Rangers. The left-handed hitter had an RBI single in the first and a run-scoring double in the sixth. The homers and RBIs were career highs for Chisenhall. He had five hits earlier this season at Toronto. Texas right-hander Nick Martinez (1-3) gave up eight runs in two innings in a matchup of rookie starters. Cleveland left-hander T.J. House didnt make it to the fifth inning and missed a chance for his first major league win despite taking a 9-1 lead into the third. Scott Atchison (3-0) pitched 1 2-3 scoreless innings. Brantley tied his career high with his 10th home run for a 10-4 lead in the fourth and reached base all five times. George Kottaras had the other Cleveland homer, his third. Texas Alex Rios, who went 2 for 4 and is the ALs top hitter at .335, had his league-leading eighth triple, driving home Adrian Beltre in the third. Michael Choice hit his third homer in the past five games, giving him six for the season. Jason Kipnis had three singles and four RBIs for the Indians, including a two-run single in a five-run second inning. NOTES: The others with five hits, three homers and 9 RBIs since 1920, according to STATS, were Gil Hodges for the Brooklyn Dodgers in 1950 against the Boston Braves and Walker Cooper for Cincinnati against the Chicago Cubs in 1949. ... Chisenhalls outburst was the first with at least three homers and nine RBIs in the majors since the Yankees Alex Rodriguez had three homers and 10 RBIs against the Los Angeles Angels on April 26, 2005. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz