Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 Kontakte
ylq Offline

25.11.2019 07:12
The next one does no Antworten

The next one does not stop. There was a thunder outside, and there was a gust of wind in the air. Through the overcast sky, I seemed to hear the conversation I had with my mother this morning. When I had breakfast, my mother looked at the sky and it was overcast. "Don't forget to bring an umbrella, baby, but it is going to rain today." Mom yelled at me. "Know it." I answered absently, but I was thinking about what I should do at school today. "Mom see you again!" I waved at my mother and then hurried out Cheap Cigarettes. The flowers smiled at me and the tree nodded to me. I feel that my mood is really great. Walking, I suddenly remembered, ah! Forgot to bring an umbrella. Well, do you want to go back and get it? But if I go back and take it, I will be late for class... I tangled for a while, "Oh, let's forget it. If you go back now, you have to go back to the teacher's pot of 'heart chicken soup', or don't take risks. Besides, the child is the mother's heart, and the mother will never let her baby daughter run back home in the rain." I thought of this, my mood suddenly relaxed, and my thoughts drifted away again. I feel that I have been slapped by myself, and my mother has not come yet. When I was about to be disappointed, the rain curtain came out of a leisurely figure, very familiar, it was a mother, I saw her holding a cup of milk tea, it was very leisurely. "Mom!" I yelled and ran over. "How come you come." Then I complained again. But my mother made a thing that I couldn't think of for a lifetime. When she saw me, she turned her umbrella away and walked away. what? "Mom, what are you doing!" I was a little panicked and shouted and chased it up. My mother pushed me a hand, and I fell to the ground, and my mother gave me a cold message: "I have to clean up my own mess, and I ran home without an umbrella." Then I strode to the car. I walked on my own, who is afraid of who, my temper suddenly came up, and followed the mother with anger. The wind blew. It��s so cold! I can't help but make a nap. I want my mother to turn around, and then tell me gently, this is just a joke she opened. My mother is still moving forward. I don't hesitate to bite my teeth. The tears in my eyes almost come out, but I hold back, trying not to let the tears shine on the street and continue to follow my mother. Along the way, the wind seemed to smile at me, and the rain elf raised a thumbs up for me. Back home, we are like a chicken, a silent voice. Silence for a moment Parliament Cigarettes, my mother for me: "If you go to touch the fire Marlboro Gold, the result is burned, will you still touch it?" In a word, let me suddenly understand, it turns out that my mother wants me to taste it because of the loss of the three The smell of rain, so I will not make this kind of problem again, and there will be no such situation. We are four eyes, "boss", all of a sudden, laughing mother love, not necessarily gentle as moonlight jasmine, she can be a storm, the rough you polished into the world's sharpest sword.
Related articles:
NewportCigarettes

Newport Cigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz