Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 Kontakte
ylq Offline

25.11.2019 07:12
In the midsummer Antworten

In the midsummer, the yang is directly on the window of the loofah vine. Under the sunshine, the yellow flower embedded in the green leaves is particularly dazzling, as if reminding me that the feeling has never gone far Wholesale Cigarettes. At that time, we moved to the community for a while, but we still don��t know the names of the neighbors in a building. We live on the first floor, there is a large open space below, and the unhappy grandmother planted loofah in the ground. The mother said, "How is this going? The loofah is going to climb the shelf. What should I do if I climb the second floor and have a window?" But Grandma still doesn't understand: "Is it difficult to climb the loofah? Who is the loofah pumpkin? Climbing over the wall, no one said anything, there are dishes to eat!" Hey, how do you tell this truth to the old lady? Not everyone likes other people's plants to climb to their homes Cigarettes Online. The people in the city are no better than the country. How do you know how to keep people warm and cold? The loofah, regardless of us, the family's embarrassment, sees the wind long; soon climbed my window sill Newport Cigarettes. The green leaves, softly looking through the bamboo curtains, is like a freehand drawing, but also sensible to open a golden flower, swaying to give me a bright joy. I didn't pay attention to them for a few days. Oops: The loofah has secretly smashed to the second floor, and everyone's window sills are almost full! I am secretly worried that people will kill them and accuse my family of loofah of "invading the empty space". The upstairs residents came to visit. I quickly brought in the guests and poured tea. I was upset: "Sorry, those loofah..." The guests smiled and took out a few crisp little things: "You kind of Loofah, seven or eight knots, we have fired a few, this is for you to stay." Seeing the other side did not ask the teacher to ask for sin, I was relieved. I haven't talked yet, Grandma has already opened it with enthusiasm: "The loofah soup is also very good. In the past, we used to sit in the moon in the countryside, grab a few squid from the river, pick a few small loofah, and the milk is enough. Very much!" From then on, we have a close relationship with the second floor. Not only do we meet and say hello, but sometimes we also go for a walk. This kind of change has never been possible. The loofah has become a foreigner, and the growth is more and more proud. Not only the second floor, but also began to climb to the third floor, I started a new uneasiness, but one day, someone said to me downstairs, you are on the third floor, he smiled and said: "Let us also touch After the silky light, the loofah still rises up and climbs up. Our relationship with other households is getting more and more harmonious. Not only does it meet the hot talk, but the grandmother on the fourth floor also goes out to buy food with my grandmother. After they were carrying the basket and holding their arms, my mother and I smiled and smiled. This valuable neighborhood is always with us. It has always been around us. It has never been far away. The loofah vine is still climbing, growing, under the window sill. Grandma And the voice of the neighbors pulling home, on this morning of the summer, this deep love has never gone far, lighting the whole summer.
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

NewportCigarettesCoupons

Sprung  
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz