Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 Kontakte
ylq Offline

23.12.2019 08:42
e like mothers". The littl Antworten

t is often said that the teacher is a lighthouse that illuminates the front; the teacher is the earth to nurture everything; the teacher is the rain and dew to nourish the seedlings. But today, I read Wei Wei's My Teacher, and I feel that the teacher is more like a mother. Teacher Cai in the article is a gentle and loving woman. "She never scolded us. Only once, her pointer seemed to fall down. I greeted it with a slate, and the pointer fell gently on the edge of the slate. Everyone laughed Newport 100S, and she laughed too." Is this a teacher? Obviously, the mother is reluctant to hit her own child! This pulled my memory back that morning, when we were taking a Chinese class. Mr. Song recited the text vividly, sometimes with a high tone, sometimes a low, sometimes short, and sometimes euphemism ... it seemed like a kind of enjoyment. But at this time, I was dizzy. "A sneeze! A sneeze!" Suddenly I sneezed several times in a row, and when I returned to my senses, the classroom was quiet, and Mr. Song stopped reading aloud. I saw all eyes shooting at me in unison, with blame in my eyes, and faintly heard some students' gloating laughter. I think a big disaster is imminent. However, Mr. Song came to me, looked at me with concern, and naturally stuck the soft palm on my forehead. After 10 seconds, she said anxiously, "Xiao Fang, your forehead is hot, your eyes are red. It seems to have a fever. It seems that I have to go to the hospital. "I looked at Teacher Song in shock. I did not expect that the teacher not only taught us knowledge, but also cared about our bodies like my mother. The students also looked surprised, and there was a feeling of envy in their eyes. When my parents' phone could not be reached, Mr. Song made an immediate decision and instructed the class leader to lead the students to study on their own. Then he carried me on his back and hurried to the hospital. I lie on Mr. Song's thin back, feeling at ease and warm, just like the feeling of being held in my arms by my mother after being sick. I leaned tightly on that thin and thin back, because I leaned on the wealth of my life, and I am proud that I can have such a mother-like teacher: "Teachers are like parents" Marlboro Lights, This is the traditional virtue of a Chinese teacher who loves children as children. Yes, if there is no teacher to follow the instructions like a mother Newport Cigarettes, if there is no teacher to give back like a mother, no regrets, and no teacher to take care of as mother, we will not grow happily and happily. Therefore, I would like to say sincerely: Teacher, you are our mother teacher Comment: After reading this work, I believe that the reader will be deeply moved by such a warm teacher. The selection of the author is very real. It makes people feel that "the teachers in the world are like mothers". The little writer closely follows the main content of the article, tells the truth, vivid and natural, and highlights the character characteristics of the character by describing the teacher's actions, language, and expression. Presents a touching picture of affection for teachers and students.
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

NewportCigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz