Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Kontakte
ylq Offline

23.12.2019 08:42
ny through hard work. "This Antworten

Last year, I read a book entitled "Cranking a Wheelchair to Peking University" by Li Chunlei, and I finished reading it with great emotion Parliament Cigarettes. This book is about a wheelchair girl with high paraplegia mokingusacigarettes.com. She became the first disabled female doctor in Peking University's century-old history by self-study. Mr. Li Chunlei's picture made people immersed in it. "When everyone is born, God is There are countless keys hidden around him, no matter they are poor or rich, healthy or disabled. These keys are the same. "But for Guo Hui (disabled), she can only live on harder and firm faith At the same time, she also has to suffer more and more hardships than ordinary people. I think many people cannot feel her pain and hard work. She developed tuberculosis at the age of eleven and was known as rickets before the 1950s and could not be treated. It is because of this that her efforts and efforts are much more than our ordinary people, which is unexpected to us. After reading this book, I know that everyone can be successful, it depends on how you treat and work hard. Everyone is looking for the way to success. Success is the right that everyone can enjoy. Interest is the raging fire. Perseverance is an inexhaustible fuel. If you are interested, you will have hope. If you have perseverance, you will have a future! The Roman philosopher Seneca said well: "It is not because we are afraid that things are difficult, but because we are afraid that things are difficult." Destiny made Guo Hui paraplegic in a high position, sitting in a wheelchair for life, she could use daily Tears washed her face, but she chose to be strong, she was brave enough to challenge herself, and she succeeded. She rocked a wheelchair to Peking University, and she told us by action: The most fundamental difference between outstanding people and mediocre people is not talent, nor opportunity, but whether there is a goal in life. She tells herself with life: "I can do it." She knows that a person's life is only once, and it only gives you a chance, you must seize it. Guo Hui's success tells us once again that career is the business of ordinary people. As long as you cultivate your interest, overcome inertia, overcome setbacks, and persevere, you can succeed. Before, I also studied the task test and finished the homework assigned by the teacher every day. Later, I like to watch TV and do nothing else Wholesale Cigarettes, so my mother is very upset and often yells: "Knowledge does not fly into your head by yourself. It is because people read and watch and remember. Practice it, and it will always be printed in your mind. "" We can't choose the environment in which our lives are born, but we can change our future destiny through hard work. "This is what mothers often read. After watching "Beijing University in a Wheelchair," I learned a lot of things. I don't think I am qualified to work hard, and I understand the words my mother often says to me, so I slowly got rid of those bad things , No longer tired of studying, especially the inspiration of this book to me is really successful, everyone can, just to see if you are moving in the direction of your heart
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Cigarettes Online

Sprung  
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz