Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Kontakte
ylq Offline

26.12.2019 09:50
n-law every day and be Antworten

"It is a narrative poem, a colorful terroir, a series of euphemistic ballads ..." Recently, I fell in love with Xiao Hong's novel "The Hulan River" Cheap Cigarettes, which was evaluated by writer Mao Dun. With it, I was slow Slowly walked into Xiaohong's hometown in his eyes, a small remote town in Heilongjiang Province-Hulan River. Female writer Xiao Hong was born on the Hulan River in Heilongjiang. She was wandering for a long time and had a lot of fate. She died at the age of 31. Her masterpieces include Life and Death Field, March in a Small Town, and The Hulan River. The novel Hulan River, written in December 1940, is her last book. In this book, Xiao Hong introduces the scenery, customs and life of Hulan River in her hometown. The scenery of the Hulan River is beautiful, and there are many customs, such as dancing big gods, singing Yangge, putting river lights, etc., all make people feel very novel. Although Xiao Xiaohong had a bitter childhood, she had to endure the indifference of her father and the bad words of her mother every day Newport Cigarettes Coupons. She also had her fingers pinned by her grandmother, but she also spent many happy moments with her childlike grandfather. Time. Like the back garden and storage room, Xiao Xiaohong's "Heaven". In the back garden, she picked the roses and inserted them one by one in the grandfather's straw hat. The grandfather didn't know, and said, "This year's spring rain was heavy, and our rose bloomed so fragrant. Erli Road was afraid of smelling it too." It was not until I got home and was laughed by the family that I understood what was going on. In the storeroom, she found a small saw, and then saw it on the legs of the chair, and on the edge of the bed. When eating, she still saw her head with this little saw; when she was sleeping, she would also shout, "Where did my little saw go?" Here we can feel Xiao Xiaohong's lively, naughty and happy, also Feel the love of her kind grandfather. In her unfortunate childhood, this warmth was very precious. Of course, this book also satirizes the ignorance, superstition and bad habits of the locals. Like the child husband of the Lao Hu family, he was scolded by his mother-in-law every day and became unconscious and crazy. However, her mother-in-law thought she was possessed by ghosts and gods, and treated her with methods such as drawing and jumping, and pressed her into the boiling water to take a bath. Instead, she was "ruled" to death. These descriptions can't help but add infinite sympathy to this child raiser and other people who have been persecuted by bad habits in the book Parliament Cigarettes. "The Hulan River" This book not only let me know the customs of the Hulan River. "Look" When I arrived at the lovely Xiao Hong, I learned more about the superstitions of people in remote areas and the horrors of various bad habits. I love this book-Biography of the Hulan River. I like Xiao Xiaohong's thoughts on her hometown and her memories and sympathy for the people in her hometown. I also look forward to seeing the Hulan River in person one day.
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

NewportCigarettesCoupons

Sprung  
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz