Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 Kontakte
ylq Offline

26.12.2019 09:50
ty and still reveal a lit Antworten

z"It is a narrative poem, a colorful landscape painting, a series of euphemistic ballads." After reading The Hulan River, I felt quite deeply. The author Xiao Hong introduced me into a whole new world from a childhood perspective with plain language and sincere emotions, and brought me different feelings. In that small city, "people and city", "girls and old people", "living and deceased", "ignorance and humanity" are intertwined. As you read it, you will feel a long river flowing slowly and calmly, sometimes splashing with witty humor. Such a gentle language is like a simple girl telling her children where she is fascinated. It is straightforward and fascinating. It is with such words that portrays lifelike figures. The world-famous "I", the kind and kind grandfather, the strange temperament include the second uncle, the poor little reunion daughter-in-law and the simple and kind Feng Feng's mouth. When the small reunion daughter-in-law was first received by the Hu family, her face was black and her eyes were smiling, but soon, because of her mother-in-law's beating, people's ignorance, the oppression of the feudal superstition society, such a lively and lovely man The child died. "Their parents gave birth to them and had no hope. They just wanted them to eat and wear warm clothes, but they did not eat enough to wear clothes and warm clothes Newport 100S. They came back and accepted, but Shunlai did not have a lifetime." Xiao Hongdao. Such words seem to come casually, but they wrote that the poor sighed that the world was bad, and there were no complaints of anger. In the words, they were whipping the society at the time, sketching out the poor and numb life of the poor. The story of the small reunion daughter-in-law is cold, sad, lonely, and desolate Carton Of Cigarettes, but some people and things are not included in this envelope-built society and still reveal a little warmth. For example, after Feng Weizui became married, his happy life was envied and jealous of his neighbors. The rumors were endless and he suffered ridicule and ridicule Cheap Cigarettes. However, his wife died shortly after giving birth to the second child. When everyone was ready to watch his joke, he calmed down. He felt that he must take root in this world and raise two children. When he saw that the oldest son would already pull the donkey to drink water, and the youngest son would clap and laugh, he saw the hope of living. Feng Weizui is a strong person in life and a contender. His body shone with the toughness of battle. Xiao Hong depicts a kingdom of fairy tales. Although
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

Cigarettes Online

Sprung  
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz