Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 205 mal aufgerufen
 Kontakte
ylq Offline

23.04.2020 10:17
about an hour to get to the Antworten

On Saturday, I went with my brother and sister to watch the 2009 New Oriental Christmas fairy tale drama organized by Bubble Kids English. The journey is so far. It only took about an hour to get to the bus, but I can't see the children's drama in English. When I walked into the Tian Han Theatre, I felt the festive atmosphere at once. The auditorium was decorated with ribbons. The affable Santa greeted everyone friendly. Several sisters wore Christmas hats and wore Christmas shawls and said to us with a smile : "ChrismasMerry [Merry Christmas]." We waited patiently after we found our seat Parliament Cigarettes. "3, 2, 1, start!" First of all, teachers and students danced together, and the dance was full of energy and passion. Then, the fairy tale drama officially began. A little girl got lost in the forest Cigarettes Online, and the beast wanted to eat her. In order to prevent the beast from eating her, she told the beast the story of "Snow White and the Enchanted Forest." A long time ago, there was a beautiful queen and a wise king living in a quiet and peaceful country. They lived a happy life, but they always felt that there was nothing. At this time, I was seeing the queen and the king walking in the garden, with many children and servants beside them. It makes me feel that this is real, not acting. Then the queen prayed and said, "I wish I had a white skin, red lips, a kind, beautiful, and smart girl, and I would give her the wish bracelet." Soon, the princess was born, but the queen died, and they cried and cried. Spit. later. The king married another queen. Snow White's stepmother is a woman who loves beauty. She can't tolerate others being more beautiful than her, so she has a magic mirror. Every day she asks: "Who is the most beautiful in the world?" One day, the magic mirror said: "Queen, you are the most beautiful. , But Snow White is more beautiful than you. "The queen was very angry after hearing this and vowed to eliminate Snow White. At this time I saw a woman who was coming and talking with a magic mirror. She told the hunter to kill her and put Snow White's heart in the box. The hunter couldn't bear it, let Snow White go and showed the pig heart to the queen. I saw a kind hunter and a princess who was running away. The queen learned from the magic mirror that the hunter had lied to her. The queen was very reluctant. This time, she sent a ferocious wolf, but the smart little goat helped the princess and grabbed the wolf. These pictures are vivid and interesting. Great! Behind there are Thorns Wizards VS Fairies, Elves VS Magic Mirrors, Poison Apples and Antidote, the final duel, the finale-Wishing Bracelet. Although my English is good, I do n��t know anything about these difficult words, but I understand these beautiful and vivid pictures a little bit. I still enjoy it and I also appreciate the importance of English. After watching this English fairy tale , I like English even more. When I left, my brother and my sister both took photos with Bubble. Although I have watched "Snow White and the Enchanted Forest" many times, but I have watched so many times, and the one that impressed me the most is this time, which fully embodies the charm of fairy tales. Snow White ��s performance on the stage is wonderful Newport Cigarettes, she Kindness, and demon evil ...
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

NewportCigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz