Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 222 mal aufgerufen
 Kontakte
ylq Offline

23.04.2020 10:17
"Ten Best Charming T Antworten

"Ten Best Charming Teachers", I think our Chinese teacher-Teacher Zhang is the most suitable. The teacher is humorous, funny, responsible for the work, caring and considerate to the students, is a good coach for boys, and a good "mom" for girls In the classroom, Teacher Zhang spoke vividly and interestingly. Once I took the lesson "Listen with Your Eyes". In order to tell us to use our ears and listen with our eyes, he gave us a demonstration while speaking. He first ordered A classmate showed no need to listen to his eyes. He looked at the classmate, and the teacher looked at the ceiling of the classroom for a while, the window, and the blackboard. He deliberately pretended not to care about him, causing the whole class to laugh. Some of the classmates had a stomachache, so the classmate sat down in everyone's laughter. The teacher then ordered a second classmate, deliberately pretending not to see him, speaking to him with his back to the whole class Laughing forward and back, the classmate also sat in the seat of everyone's friendly laughter. The teacher ordered another classmate, although the teacher looked at him this time, But it was the classmate ��s clothes, and the whole class laughed more brilliantly, but the classmate was very strange, and I did n��t know what the teacher was looking at. Finally, the teacher ordered a classmate and watched the classmate talk Cigarettes Online, and the class stopped laughing. Let ��s be humorous and vivid! This lesson left a deep impression on me. Teacher Zhang not only took humor in the class, but also made full use of modern teaching methods in teaching, introduced the Internet into the classroom, and founded the ��Daisy�� online teaching blog The essays written by the classmates are published on it Cheap Cigarettes. He carefully commented on each article. He also compiled excellent works into a book. Because I just transferred to school, I heard that there is a content, and I was surprised. I found that my composition was also included on it, so I often picked it up to read it, and I can enjoy the composition of other students. I learned from the time when the teacher corrects the composition on the blog Marlboro Cigarettes, the teacher is to correct our Compositions often work overtime, sometimes overtime until late at night. In order to grasp the situation of students at home, Mr. Zhang also established a home through communication and communication between parents and teachers. The school contacts the book, communicates with the parents, communicates the student's learning situation, and makes a serious reply to the parents' messages. Listening to the mother said that the teacher's children are weak and sick, but the teacher has never been able to delay work because of childishness, or because he does not Happy to lose our temper. He is optimistic and sunny every day. The teacher also has many hobbies, playing football, photography, etc. After class, he often organizes all of us to exercise together, whether he is a boy or a girl No matter whether you will play or not, let everyone participate. The teacher often helps our girls. When playing football, they will play with the girls and have a great time with everyone. Teacher Zhang made us admire him very much, he can represent us The school participates in the selection of charming teachers. As his students, I feel very proud and proud. At the same time, we also cheer for Teacher Zhang. Teacher Zhang, you will definitely be elected as the top ten charming teachers, because in our hearts, you are the most charming 'S teacher!
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

Newport Cigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz